In partnership with Equinor, BP and KPMG, we are investing in and supporting start-ups with potentially game-changing technologies for the UK energy sector. Over the next 10 years our goal is to help unlock the full potential of the UK continental shelf (UKCS) as well as support an accelerated transition to a low carbon future. We want to help exciting companies get their new solutions and ideas to market – faster.
Our world class offering has been proven to accelerate early stage start-ups by 4-5 years on their path to commercial success in the UK energy sector.
- A unique funding model of up to £100,000 with no equity take or payback required – all IP is retained by the start-up.
- A four-month, full-time programme based at our amazing facilities in Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
- Start-Up and Innovator Visa endorsement for international companies.
- Unprecedented access to major oil and gas companies and their facilities to validate your technology and your business.
- Expert mentors and global partners to help rapidly develop and validate your solution and business.
- Investor readiness skills and training.
- Business scale-up and field trial support through our TechX Plus incubator free of charge for 24 months upon completion of the accelerator.
- Access to a diverse range of investors.
Our 10-year road map, which can be found here, is focused on making TechX the global go-to accelerator for the energy sector attracting local and international talent to deploy leading edge technology into the UK energy sector.
We are interested in early stage technology focused start-ups with solutions in the following areas:
- Digital transformation
- Clean/ low carbon technology (including renewables)
- Wells life cycle
- Asset integrity
- Marginal developments (small pools)
Start exploring and learning more about our past Accelerator programme Pioneers and Graduates... click on the links below!