Like many organisations, the OGTC is responding to the challenge posed by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. We are well prepared to ensure business continuity in this changing situation, while reducing the risk that comes from face to face contact with our employees, members and stakeholders.
In line with the UK and Scottish Government advice and starting from today, the OGTC will:
• Provide flexible working arrangements for all employees to work from home
• Hold all meetings "online" rather than face-to-face (we are a technology organisation after all!)
• Adapt and deliver our events, members meetings and workshops through a range of remote technologies
• Apologise for being unable to host visitors at our offices in the short term, but…..
• Be available via mobile phone, email, Teams, Zoom, Starleaf etc
If there are any changes to the way we work, rest assured we’ll stay in contact but if you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact:
The OGTC Team