Calls for Ideas
Throughout the year, we run ‘Calls for Ideas’ where we seek innovative ideas and concepts to tackle specific industry challenges.
Open Calls for Ideas
There is currently no open Calls for Ideas.
Upcoming Calls for Ideas
The Centre's latest 'Call for Ideas' is seeking new concepts, solutions and approaches for shut-in wells.
We’re focused on three themes that will help us to unlock this huge opportunity:
- Downhole Power Generation and Storage
- Downhole Isolation – Water/Gas Shut Off and Downhole Safety Valves
- Reducing the Cost of Well Entry
Please use the online form to the right of this page to register your interest in this latest 'Call for Ideas', which will be launching soon.
In review Calls for Ideas
- smart Communications subsea
- Corrosion under insulation
- Well construction
- Life support for decommissioning
- Machine learning to identify hydrocarbon opportunities