Events at the OGTC
We connect people, start discussions and generate ideas to help provide solutions to challenges the industry faces. Events are a big part of how we do this.
Our experienced in-house events team work with our Solution Centres, TechX and Partners to co-ordinate a variety of events throughout the year so we can offer a full calendar of events in our Innovation Hub. Click here for our events calendar.
The types of events we run include:
- Tech20 – a social showcase for speakers to discuss technologies in 20 minutes or less
- Digital transformational series – covering the 6 digital themes and discussing how digital technology drives operating performance
- Webinars – covering topical themes, with presentations delivered by key OGTC staff members
- Members meetings – membership offers a whole host of benefits to all company sizes
- Exhibitions – we’re spreading the word about how companies can get involved with the OGTC. Check out which external exhibitions we’ll be at, and make sure you drop by to meet the team
How can you get involved with our events? There are a number of opportunities.
- Book your place at an open event, and be part of the technology transformation
- If you have a technology that would be a good exhibit at an upcoming event, email events@theOGTC.com
- If you’re an expert in your field, and want to share your knowledge and expertise with the business community, email events@theOGTC.com
- Or if you simply want to find out more about how you can get involved, email events@theOGTC.com