16 May 2017, 12:00 to 16:30
Fast-paced Project Showcase to promote current technology projects to potential oil and gas adopters
The Oil & Gas Technology Centre and Innovate UK will host a fast-paced Project Showcase to promote current technology projects to potential oil and gas adopters.
During this half day session Project Managers will give short, sharp presentations, then share an individual set of big questions they want to ask you, the oil and gas industry.
Following the presentations, you will be asked to visit each project in a market stall session to discuss and answer their questions each have brought.
After engaging with each project, you can then select which, if any, you would like to work with further, using your business cards to vote. So, come prepared! You may work with one or more projects and there is no obligation to pair up.
Corrosion Under Insulation
- A fully autonomous, in-situ, moisture monitoring system for corrosion under insulation (CUITEST)
- EIS Board
- Embedded sensors for inspection of corrosion under insulation
- Corrosion under insulation imaging with atomic magnetometers
Pressure Vessel Inspection
- pvRIS: Pressure Vessel Robotic Inspection System
- Robotic inspection of offshore oil and gas pressure vessels
- Stereo-Welding: Intelligent Vision for Energy facilities Inspection and Welding (IVEIW) General Inspection
- RISER Tank Inspection
- Autonomous pipeline survey system
- Transforming the offshore oil and gas supply chain