We are here to inspire and accelerate innovation, co-investing in industry-led projects to take new technologies from concept through to deployment in the oil field.
If you have a technology or innovative idea that can benefit the oil and gas industry, we want to hear from you!
Find out more about our funding opportunities:
You can contact us at any time, either via the website or on the phone, to discuss your potential technology project.
Before you get in touch, please consider if your technology project:
- Focuses on one or more of the challenges that we’re working on – asset integrity, wells, marginal developments, digital transformation and decommissioning.
- Already has or can secure industry backing. We co-invest in project with industry partners, in line with State Aid regulations.
Click here to submit your idea.
Calls for Ideas
Throughout the year, we run ‘Calls for Ideas’ where we seek innovative ideas and concepts to tackle specific industry challenges.
Previous Calls for Ideas themes, include:
- Well plugging and abandonment
- Corrosion under insulation
- Life support for decommissioning
- Using machine learning to identify reserves
- Subsea plug and play
Click here to find out more about the Calls for Ideas.
TechX is our unique technology accelerator which helps smaller, ambitious technology developers take their solutions to the oil and gas market – faster.
Pioneers – for start-ups with new technology ideas. Up to £100,000 funding available with no equity taken or payback required, and the developer retains all intellectual property.
Applications for cohort 2 have now closed. Further information on Cohort 3 will be released soon.