Culture of Innovation
Unfortunately we couldn’t provide work experience and intern opportunities in our office this summer...
After sharing our ideas with Skills Development Scotland, Career Ready, Developing the Young Workforce, North East Scotland College, Robert Gordon University, the University of Aberdeen and Opito... we decided to do something about it: introducing Inspire20!
Inspire20 is an online programme of inspiring educational and career talks. The aim of these sessions are to:
- Help young people (ages 16-24) understand the energy transition and the exciting careers available
- Support a sustainable talent pipeline for the energy sector
- Showcase our diverse and inclusive staff and their career journeys
- Create a sense of community for young people
While the series has ended, you can check out all of the webinars from the series on our YouTube channel:
Like Inspire20? Check out these other useful resources...
- Our Energy Future – a resource for teachers, includes lessons plans.
- My Oil and Gas Career – a resource for pupils, includes a quiz to discover the ideal role, case studies and fun facts!
- My world of work - a career information and advice website brought to you by Skills Development Scotland. The site is designed to support everyone develop their career management skills
- Life Skills Barclays - LifeSkills works with teachers, parents and businesses to help young people build a job-hunting tooldbox, identify skills, gain experience and more...